I create organizational change with executives, entrepreneurs, and organizations by teaching a deliberate framework for innovation and leadership development that supports business growth.
For a business to thrive in the 21st century, it needs innovation, strategy, and creativity as foundational blocks for success.
- Innovation is what keeps your employees engaged, makes your company cutting edge and keeps profits rolling in.
- Strategy is how ideas are developed with proven, replicable processes.
- Creativity is what makes it fun and satisfying
My name is Marianne Mullen and I teach executives and entrepreneurs how to create organizational change utilizing innovation and creativity to drive new ideas, solutions, and results.
I teach companies how to develop creative problem solving and innovation initiatives in their business in three ways:
- Engage a new mindset to think differently and implement creative thinking supported by organizational leadership.
- Utilize a powerful toolset for solving problems that can be replicated
- Master a supportive skillset for effective change to accomplish goals and implement innovation routinely
Are you ready for a dynamic process that will create innovative changes in your business?Contact Me
Marianne works in collaboration with entrepreneurs and executives to take their business to the next level. Be ready to develop skills in Creative Problem Solving, leadership, time management, organizational development, improved decision making, communication and more. Learn more
Marianne offers facilitated programs and trainings to build effective collaboration, creative energy, and a proven process to be more innovative and productive. Give your team or organization the mindset, toolset, and skillset for innovation. Learn more
Marianne’s keynotes and talks deliver inspiration, motivation, education, and innovation all rolled into the focus of taking action in your business. Get ready to get engaged and discover how you can bring more creativity and innovation into your organization, teams, and business. Learn more
- Marianne’s communication and organizational skills are topnotch; she is clear, concise and incredibly dependable. She oversees others with a kind heart and high business respect.Vickie Wacek, Executive Director of BNI Vermont
- ‘Marianne is a thoughtful, engaging and inspiring facilitator. Her workshop series offered participants practical strategies for achieving greater personal and professional productivity, and were interactive, high energy and created a lasting impact. We look forward to having Marianne facilitate this workshop again in the fall."Jennifer Cinadr, Senior Education Consultant, Organizational Development and Education, National Life Group
- "After seeing Marianne present on Creative Confidence for Entrepreneurs, I hired Marianne to do a presentation on Creative Problem Solving for the Executive Board and Program Directors of the Governor's Institute of Vermont. It was a terrific presentation and even more effective and motivating for our people than I had hoped. The feedback universally was positive and I recommend her work to other organizations" ~ Karen Taylor Mitchell, Executive Director GIV
- "Creativity in Business—WOW!! We learned wonderful idea-generating exercises at this workshop with Marianne, along with thought provoking ways to think about our creativity and how to problem solve. Terrific!"Margaret Ferguson, Central Vermont Community Action Council
- "I thoroughly enjoyed Marianne’s ‘end-of-the-year’ positive discussions that she facilitated. Her ‘Going for Gold’ exercise tied all the different business industries together in the room, with everyone sharing helpful goals to launch into their New Year!"Participant from Remodelers Association of Northern VT
- "I hired Marianne to come give a presentation to our group of professional photographers. Rather than stand up front and preach to us about what to do, she instead helped guide us to finding the methods that would work best for our lifestyle and work. It was a great experience because it got us thinking rather than just taking notes on what we "should" be doing." Marianne has a fun, easygoing personality that is entertaining and not "drone-like.” Many speakers can put you to sleep, but Marianne kept the group entertained and involved."Kathleen Porter, Vermont Professional Photographers Association