I create organizational change with executives, entrepreneurs, and organizations by teaching a deliberate framework for innovation and leadership development that supports business growth.
For a business to thrive in the 21st century, it needs innovation, strategy, and creativity as foundational blocks for success.
- Innovation is what keeps your employees engaged, makes your company cutting edge and keeps profits rolling in.
- Strategy is how ideas are developed with proven, replicable processes.
- Creativity is what makes it fun and satisfying
My name is Marianne Mullen and I teach executives and entrepreneurs how to create organizational change utilizing innovation and creativity to drive new ideas, solutions, and results.
I teach companies how to develop creative problem solving and innovation initiatives in their business in three ways:
- Engage a new mindset to think differently and implement creative thinking supported by organizational leadership.
- Utilize a powerful toolset for solving problems that can be replicated
- Master a supportive skillset for effective change to accomplish goals and implement innovation routinely
Are you ready for a dynamic process that will create innovative changes in your business?Contact Me
Marianne works in collaboration with entrepreneurs and executives to take their business to the next level. Be ready to develop skills in Creative Problem Solving, leadership, time management, organizational development, improved decision making, communication and more. Learn more
Marianne offers facilitated programs and trainings to build effective collaboration, creative energy, and a proven process to be more innovative and productive. Give your team or organization the mindset, toolset, and skillset for innovation. Learn more
Marianne’s keynotes and talks deliver inspiration, motivation, education, and innovation all rolled into the focus of taking action in your business. Get ready to get engaged and discover how you can bring more creativity and innovation into your organization, teams, and business. Learn more
- Marianne’s communication and organizational skills are topnotch; she is clear, concise and incredibly dependable. She oversees others with a kind heart and high business respect.Vickie Wacek, Executive Director of BNI Vermont
- "Creativity in Business—WOW!! We learned wonderful idea-generating exercises at this workshop with Marianne, along with thought provoking ways to think about our creativity and how to problem solve. Terrific!"Margaret Ferguson, Central Vermont Community Action Council
- “Marianne’s program taught me a different way of looking at my co workers, giving me further insight into how best to interact within the small team on which I work. As I reach the later stages of my work life, I struggle with the interrelationships in the work place. This program of deliberately being creative and viewing my co workers as Implementers, Clarifiers, Developers and Ideaters has benefitted me greatly in dealing with these issues. Thank you Marianne, for showing me a different way of looking at my work life!”IIAP program
- "I thoroughly enjoyed Marianne’s ‘end-of-the-year’ positive discussions that she facilitated. Her ‘Going for Gold’ exercise tied all the different business industries together in the room, with everyone sharing helpful goals to launch into their New Year!"Participant from Remodelers Association of Northern VT
- "I hired Marianne to present the keynote at our annual conference for the VT Association of Wedding Professionals. Everyone was so pleased with the presentation they were hoping it would last all day! Our members said the presentation gave them time to reflect and set goals, resulting in their feeling more productive and focused. I recommend Marianne as a keynote speaker, and definitely would have her back to speak again."Susan Fayette, Executive Director of Vermont Association of Wedding Professionals
- ‘Marianne is a thoughtful, engaging and inspiring facilitator. Her workshop series offered participants practical strategies for achieving greater personal and professional productivity, and were interactive, high energy and created a lasting impact. We look forward to having Marianne facilitate this workshop again in the fall."Jennifer Cinadr, Senior Education Consultant, Organizational Development and Education, National Life Group