I create organizational change with executives, entrepreneurs, and organizations by teaching a deliberate framework for innovation and leadership development that supports business growth.
For a business to thrive in the 21st century, it needs innovation, strategy, and creativity as foundational blocks for success.
- Innovation is what keeps your employees engaged, makes your company cutting edge and keeps profits rolling in.
- Strategy is how ideas are developed with proven, replicable processes.
- Creativity is what makes it fun and satisfying
My name is Marianne Mullen and I teach executives and entrepreneurs how to create organizational change utilizing innovation and creativity to drive new ideas, solutions, and results.
I teach companies how to develop creative problem solving and innovation initiatives in their business in three ways:
- Engage a new mindset to think differently and implement creative thinking supported by organizational leadership.
- Utilize a powerful toolset for solving problems that can be replicated
- Master a supportive skillset for effective change to accomplish goals and implement innovation routinely
Are you ready for a dynamic process that will create innovative changes in your business?Contact Me
Marianne works in collaboration with entrepreneurs and executives to take their business to the next level. Be ready to develop skills in Creative Problem Solving, leadership, time management, organizational development, improved decision making, communication and more. Learn more
Marianne offers facilitated programs and trainings to build effective collaboration, creative energy, and a proven process to be more innovative and productive. Give your team or organization the mindset, toolset, and skillset for innovation. Learn more
Marianne’s keynotes and talks deliver inspiration, motivation, education, and innovation all rolled into the focus of taking action in your business. Get ready to get engaged and discover how you can bring more creativity and innovation into your organization, teams, and business. Learn more
- "I had the pleasure of attending Marianne’s workshop, Taking Center Stage, during a Women’s Leadership conference. Marianne presented enough structure that we walked away with a framework and potential plan, while at the same time she invited conversation and reflection. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Marianne and recommend her to others who are developing their personal and professional skills."Mary Putnam, Corporate Training Director, National Life Group
- "After seeing Marianne present on Creative Confidence for Entrepreneurs, I hired Marianne to do a presentation on Creative Problem Solving for the Executive Board and Program Directors of the Governor's Institute of Vermont. It was a terrific presentation and even more effective and motivating for our people than I had hoped. The feedback universally was positive and I recommend her work to other organizations" ~ Karen Taylor Mitchell, Executive Director GIV
- "I thoroughly enjoyed Marianne’s ‘end-of-the-year’ positive discussions that she facilitated. Her ‘Going for Gold’ exercise tied all the different business industries together in the room, with everyone sharing helpful goals to launch into their New Year!"Participant from Remodelers Association of Northern VT
- "Creativity in Business—WOW!! We learned wonderful idea-generating exercises at this workshop with Marianne, along with thought provoking ways to think about our creativity and how to problem solve. Terrific!"Margaret Ferguson, Central Vermont Community Action Council
- "The Women's Business Retreat organized by Marianne and Lisa Wood on February 1, 2014 at TopNotch Resort in Stowe, VT was energizing and thought provoking. We worked through a process that identified our visions and goals regarding our businesses and Marianne then gave us concrete steps to put that vision into action. Her ability to think creatively and help those of us who were "stuck" was invaluable. Thank you for a job well done."Susan Snider, Snider & Associates
- ‘Marianne is a thoughtful, engaging and inspiring facilitator. Her workshop series offered participants practical strategies for achieving greater personal and professional productivity, and were interactive, high energy and created a lasting impact. We look forward to having Marianne facilitate this workshop again in the fall."Jennifer Cinadr, Senior Education Consultant, Organizational Development and Education, National Life Group