I create organizational change with executives, entrepreneurs, and organizations by teaching a deliberate framework for innovation and leadership development that supports business growth.
For a business to thrive in the 21st century, it needs innovation, strategy, and creativity as foundational blocks for success.
- Innovation is what keeps your employees engaged, makes your company cutting edge and keeps profits rolling in.
- Strategy is how ideas are developed with proven, replicable processes.
- Creativity is what makes it fun and satisfying
My name is Marianne Mullen and I teach executives and entrepreneurs how to create organizational change utilizing innovation and creativity to drive new ideas, solutions, and results.
I teach companies how to develop creative problem solving and innovation initiatives in their business in three ways:
- Engage a new mindset to think differently and implement creative thinking supported by organizational leadership.
- Utilize a powerful toolset for solving problems that can be replicated
- Master a supportive skillset for effective change to accomplish goals and implement innovation routinely
Are you ready for a dynamic process that will create innovative changes in your business?Contact Me
Marianne works in collaboration with entrepreneurs and executives to take their business to the next level. Be ready to develop skills in Creative Problem Solving, leadership, time management, organizational development, improved decision making, communication and more. Learn more
Marianne offers facilitated programs and trainings to build effective collaboration, creative energy, and a proven process to be more innovative and productive. Give your team or organization the mindset, toolset, and skillset for innovation. Learn more
Marianne’s keynotes and talks deliver inspiration, motivation, education, and innovation all rolled into the focus of taking action in your business. Get ready to get engaged and discover how you can bring more creativity and innovation into your organization, teams, and business. Learn more
- "I hired Marianne to present the keynote at our annual conference for the VT Association of Wedding Professionals. Everyone was so pleased with the presentation they were hoping it would last all day! Our members said the presentation gave them time to reflect and set goals, resulting in their feeling more productive and focused. I recommend Marianne as a keynote speaker, and definitely would have her back to speak again."Susan Fayette, Executive Director of Vermont Association of Wedding Professionals
- "After seeing Marianne present on Creative Confidence for Entrepreneurs, I hired Marianne to do a presentation on Creative Problem Solving for the Executive Board and Program Directors of the Governor's Institute of Vermont. It was a terrific presentation and even more effective and motivating for our people than I had hoped. The feedback universally was positive and I recommend her work to other organizations" ~ Karen Taylor Mitchell, Executive Director GIV
- "Marianne inspired me to look at the goals I’ve set for my business in an entirely different way."Participant from Remodelers Association of Northern VT
- "The Women's Business Retreat organized by Marianne and Lisa Wood on February 1, 2014 at TopNotch Resort in Stowe, VT was energizing and thought provoking. We worked through a process that identified our visions and goals regarding our businesses and Marianne then gave us concrete steps to put that vision into action. Her ability to think creatively and help those of us who were "stuck" was invaluable. Thank you for a job well done."Susan Snider, Snider & Associates
- Marianne’s communication and organizational skills are topnotch; she is clear, concise and incredibly dependable. She oversees others with a kind heart and high business respect.Vickie Wacek, Executive Director of BNI Vermont
- “Marianne’s program taught me a different way of looking at my co workers, giving me further insight into how best to interact within the small team on which I work. As I reach the later stages of my work life, I struggle with the interrelationships in the work place. This program of deliberately being creative and viewing my co workers as Implementers, Clarifiers, Developers and Ideaters has benefitted me greatly in dealing with these issues. Thank you Marianne, for showing me a different way of looking at my work life!”IIAP program